Play on the Greenwich Stars Spring AAU Basketball Team
Play on the Greenwich Stars Spring AAU Basketball Team.
There will be (18) Spring Basketball Teams for Boys and Girls (Ages 7-16).
Spring AAU Tryouts are Free and will be held January 8, 9 (2018) at Carmel Academy, 270 Lake Avenue, Greenwich, CT.
There is nothing like Spring Basketball with the Greenwich Stars. It’s for players who really love the game and want to try to qualify for the prestigious Zero Gravity National Championships in Boston (we are National Champions). We’ll have 18 teams in the Spring. No organization does it better in the Spring than the Greenwich Stars who always qualify many teams each year for the Nationals. In addition, the Greenwich Stars play in the incredible “Spooky Nook” tournament in the world’s largest indoor sports facility.
- Play: March 26 – June 10.
- Professional Coaches: No Parent Coaches. No Politics.
- Practices: Two practices a week (practices are one hour). Held at: Carmel Academy, 270 Lake Avenue, Greenwich, CT
- Tournaments: Each team plays 5 regular season tournaments on 5 different weekends. Each tournament has games on Saturdays and Sundays. Your child will play tournament games on 1/2 the weekends in the Spring, giving your busy child a lot of flexibility and “open time” for other activities in the Spring. You play a minimum of 3 guaranteed tournament games per tournament weekend.
- Location of the Tournaments (Games): Most Spring tournament games are local – held in or near Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT.
- The National Championships in Boston: If your child’s team qualifies, they will play in a 6th tournament – The prestigious 2018 Zero Gravity National Championships in Boston. The Nationals are the biggest and most important tournament of them all. The Nationals are held at the end of the season and before school is over in June. Each year, the Greenwich Stars have the largest amount of teams that qualify for the Nationals. The Greenwich Stars have their own host hotel in Boston (where the players and families stay). It’s an annual weekend of basketball and celebratory activities, ceremonies and more that your family will never ever forget.
- The Greenwich Stars are National Champions: We are winners of the Zero Gravity National Championship and are 6-Time National Finalists. Our Spring Teams are winners of 47 Major Spring Tournaments.
Note: In addition to our Spring AAU teams – we also have the largest Fall and Winter Travel Team programs in the region (Fall: September – November) and (Winter: November – March).